Here are some things that have been going on in the past couple months. Please pick and choose from among this list to formulate a custom excuse for why I have been absent from the blogosphere for almost exactly three months.
- I bought two vegan cookbooks and seriously thought about going vegan.
- I stuffed bratwursts in my face two at a time at the company End of Summer Picnic.
- Girl Roomie and Boy Roomie moved out.
- New Roomie moved in. His name is Brian. He's okay I GUESS.
- I got a promotion at work! However, it doesn't kick into effect until December, so I am going to be poor for a little while longer.
- I turned into my mother and started eating oatmeal for breakfast, force-feeding Boyf vitamins against his will and spraying everyone with SPF 50 every ten minutes.
- I stopped wearing cool clothes because I work in an office thirty hours a week and no one there understands over-the-knee socks.
- I sweat my ass off during the same ridiculously humid summer that I so looked forward to during the ridiculously snowy winter.
- I gained eleven pounds.
- I begged incessantly for a puppy, much to Boyf's irritation.
- I cut my hair off.
- I finally got my car's oil changed!
- Seriously guys, the oil thing is a big deal.
- Also, I bought a pepper grinder and it might be my favorite purchase of all time.
I'm not sure what kind of blog this iteration is going to be. What I do know is that I want it to feel more personal, and I'm not sure if right now that necessarily means posting an outfit three times a week. Also I wanted to be able to curse more, because I curse a lot in real life and people don't really curse a lot on fashion blogs. Has anyone else realized that?
But I still like blogging, and I miss you guys. Also, apparently my dad tells people about my blog when they ask how I'm doing in Buffalo. So I have to give the people something, you know?
What I do know is that it's good to be back. Again.