Sunday, March 13, 2011

YES YES YES


Things I am head-over-heels loving at this precise moment in time:


I love her dress. I love her shoes. I love the weather she gets to enjoy. (Sun? What's that?) Most of all, I love her pup. I want this to be my life. I can't wait for sunny days and bright print dresses and having enough money to be able to buy clothes again.



Adele, I love you. Why did it take me this long to discover? Go to grooveshark and listen to her album. Or just buy it, whatever. You can thank me later, yeah?

What are you guys loving on right now?

2 comments:

  1. OMG me too. I heard her sing Someone like you at the Brits and the next day went out to buy her 19 album. 2 days later I got 21. Her voice is breathtaking.

    xo
    Sealverland

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I keep forgetting she has a new album out that I need to buy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Adele!!!

    ReplyDelete