Tuesday, March 15, 2011

brad boyes brad boyes watcha gonna do?





shoes- payless
skirt- thrifted
top- f21

We're watching hockey right now. Don't even get me started on Buffalo sports teams, people. (If Buffalo didn't have the Sabres, no one in Buffalo would live through the depression of Bills season. Okay, done.)

See how I turned my regular top into business-casual appropriate? Kabam kaboom.

Boyf took these pictures in progressively closer increments, and then told me that if I didn't post them in order so everyone could appreciate his mastery, he's never taking my picture again.

So I guess I'm gonna have to get creative, yeah?

4 comments:

  1. haah hilarious. there is definite mastery in it though, AND your hair looks AMAZING in that hair close up.

    In other news, I'm loving how you styled your shirt for work! Sooo good. The best way to work work-clothes is make your favourite casuals work for work. I also heart that red skirt, I need a coloured pencil skirt double time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah it's the binoculars again!! Is that a red pencil skirt?! I'll be wearing one in my post tomorrow :D and it was also thrifted. Crazy. BF has mad skills. And agree with above.. hair looks amazing. Officially jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love how dressy you made your top look with the skirt and heels! SASSY!

    ReplyDelete