Hi, guys! Remember me? I don't want to be that blogger who is always making a million excuses for their disappearance from the blogosphere. No one wants to listen to a complain-train, right? So instead, I am going to make a bulleted list of stuff I've been doing away from the computer. There's a nifty button for it right up there. Ready?
- I've had a wicked cold. Yuck. I usually never get sick, but last winter I had the flu twice and I swear I was sick more than I was healthy. Even Boyf's roommates got sick of it after a while. Let's hope this winter is not a repeat of the same. However, yesterday I discovered that When You Are Sick And Can't Sleep, Benadryl Will Put You To Sleep Instantly. Um, yes, call me late to the party, but in my defense my mama always gives me drugs because she is smarter than me and thus I have never made a medical decision in my life. This is a big accomplishment for me. So, I got some sleep and I feel way better. Yay!
- I went Out with Friends to an Undisclosed Location for the New Year. I was sick and miserable, but I wore an awesome vintage lace dress and a vintage rabbit-fur coat that I scored for free (yes, really, for free) (it's not a big deal) (really, it's not. Please don't be jealous.) (!!!) (ZOMG I HAVE A FREE FUR COAT!) and watched my friends bop around being ridiculous. So that was fun.
- I quit my job. So happy.
- Boyf, Boyf's Friend, Boyf's Friend's Girlfriend and I have an apartment. As of yesterday. For wicked awesome cheap, yo. I now need a job to go with said apartment. And to pack my stuff. Not overwhelming at all.
- I made these. They look nowhere as awesome and delish as Heidi's. Actually, they look like someone much less cute than Heidi, like maybe Heidi's dog or something, made them. But nom nom.
- Tonight I am being paid to write for the first time ever. (Winning literature prizes in college conveniently do not count.) I'm doing an episode recap of The Biggest Loser for buddytv.com and I'm really excited/omgholynervousness.
Oh hey! Below are some pictures I stole from Lexie of what I wore on New Year's. Aren't we so stylish?
myspace pics in the elevator. so mature.
the remains of my huge burrito. i did work, son.
shaun conveniently providing my face with some guac at dinner. what a good guy.
(NOTE: shaun and sean are not the same. shaun is not boyf. though he is single and drives a silver volvo. ladies?)
OH HEY RABBIT FUR COAT THAT WAS FREE.
BBL, party people.