Saturday, December 4, 2010

vingt-sept



shoes- charlotte russe
jeans- f21
buttondown- old navy
cardigan- old navy
belt- dockers
necklace- h&m

This is what I wore to sub yesterday.  I was all "Hell yes I am going to wear jeans ain't nobody gonna stop me I'm such a rebel," etc. and then I got to work and found out that it was Casual For A Cause and so my rebellion went  unnoticed.  Totes took the wind out of my sails.  Everyone thought that I was just freakishly well-informed.  

Look, I'm waist-belting again.  And wearing the same oxford.  I'm like a little kid; once I learn how to do something the first time, I do it again and again and again until everyone is like "OHMYGOD STOPPPP" and then I go pout in a corner.

Today I was all, "I don't have to sub!  It's Saturday!  I can get so much done! Etc!" and then I woke up late and watched a lot of Man Vs. Food and had a realllllly long phone chatz with the Boyf and now it's almost time to work and I didn't get all the stuff done that I wanted to!  But that's okay.  I have Sunday off from work.  Glorious glorious Sunday.  Nothing is open so I have an excuse not to do anything.  And trust me, I intend to use it.

PS- I'm wearing a really cool outfit today but no one is home to photograph me and I am convinced that there is no self-timer on my dad's camera.  That would make more sense than me just not being able to find it/figure out how to work it.  Right? Right.

PPS- This is what I look like without bangs.  Scary, no?

8 comments:

  1. BELTED CARDIGAN <3
    and really, i LOVE the red of your shoes and how it's the bit of color your neutral remix is giving. i love it though.

    and hey keep doing it cause it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Old Navy cardigan like a pale peach color? If so we are wearing the same one. Like right now. FREAKYNESS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was running around but still felt like I got nothing done this Sat. At least you got to watch Man Vs. Food. Adam Richman is awesome... and so is your cardigan + belt combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do not look scary without bangs. But I do like your bangs. Probably because I wanted bangs once but the hairdresser talked me out of it. So I am convinced I would look terrible with them...and I lust after everyone else's.
    That belting is really working for you - no wonder you keep doing it!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to keep waist belting, Elle! It looks great on you. And I'm sure no one will tell that you're wearing the same shirt twice. :) I do need to try out the button-up-shirt-inside-cardigan-with-sleeves-rolled thing. Love it! :)

    I didn't even notice your bangs were pinned back. You still look pretty! I pin my bangs back on greasy hair days, and it just looks like I have a receding hair line or going bald. Not attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. you look cute without bangs!
    2. i love the khaki/white combo.
    3. i am such a repeater, too, when i find something that works!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE! I really, really, really like this one. And the shoes- love em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the colorful necklace + the red shoes! And Man vs. Food is the best, although it always makes me want to be healthy and eat a salad afterward.

    ReplyDelete