Thursday, November 18, 2010

douze




Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!

This is my work uniform.  Some days I wear a blue polo, or a purple or gray one, but it doesn't differ that much more.  Also, you can't see but I am wearing all-black Converse because I refuse to give in to my screaming feet and wear running shoes to work in because they are like, sooo unfashionable and I am like, sooo vain.

I am including this because it is technically something I wore today.  I'm wearing it right now, actually.  I included the items in the 30 for 30 (I'm beginning to think I could have gotten away without being so scrupulously honest) so I should at least get to make use of them once, right?

Also, the sooner I come up with thirty outfits the sooner I can shop!  (No, I don't have a problem.  I'm not addicted.  Why would you say that?)

Tomorrow I am subbing again.  Cross your fingers for me that I a) come up with a non-scandalous outfit and b) have a better day than I did on Tuesday.

PS- I am totally counting the apron as an accessory. Booyah.

1 comment:

  1. scandalous you are not :)
    and not a cheater. you're working! you have a uniform! haha :D

    ReplyDelete