Wednesday, October 20, 2010

things i am into today:


1) Yogaaaa
For any of you who are wondering, no, I absolutely cannot do the pose you see on your left.  Just looking at it hurts me.  I don't even know what it's called.  But it looks cool and maybe someday, yeah?
Right now I am doing a kind of hilarious video called "Beyond Basic Yoga For Dummies!"  The woman talks very slowly and often recommends that I use a chair for baalnce, etc.  This leads me to believe that this video (which I scored fo' free from the public library. HOLLA.) is meant for very stupid people and also eighty year olds.  I choose to ignore that, though, and instead to just feel really superior that I don't have to take little breaks in between poses to catch my breath, as the video recommends.  I rock.
 

2) Crystallized ginger
This shit is bananas.  Enough said.













3) Green tea
This is actually kind of a lie...I'm not wild about green tea.  I don't know if I always steep it too long or what, but it always tastes bitter to me.  This could also have to do with my seventh-grade trip to Japan, and the large quantities of foamy green tea ceremony-style tea that I dutifully drank, but green tea has never been my fave.  HOWEVER, I know that it's really good for you, so today I am going to make a conscious effort to drink it and see what all the fuss is about.  

(On a side note, how bizarre is this?  Yeah, that's a 
green tea Kit Kat.  I kind of want to eat one.  Nom.)

No comments:

Post a Comment