Tuesday, October 26, 2010

eye can haz fud netwerkz?

In case you didn't know, speaking in fluent LOLcatz is a talent of mine.  So is watching a huge amount of cooking shows on Food Network.  

During finals week last year, I came across this on the awesome blog CheapHealthyGood.  It made me laugh.  It made me cry (of laughter).  It made me think about cooking shows in a different way.  It reinforced my dislike for Sandra Lee and Rachael Ray.  Mostly, though, it's just really fucking funny and I like sharing funny things with people.  

So go.  Read it.  You'll be glad you did.

PS- CheapHealthyGood is a pretty awesome blog, in general.  It's equal parts smart and funny, and it will teach you how to cook, how to cook more healthfully, and how to save money.  And thus, how to basically rock at life.  You should add it to your GoogleReader.  ...What?  You don't have a GoogleReader?

I don't know if we can be friends anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment